Thursday, May 8, 2008

The man I love

He has the sweetest eyes I have ever seen, he can make me melt just by looking at me in that way he knows how. He can fix anything he sets his mind to, even when he broke it in the firts place (pink camera with coffee?). He can make me laugh so hard it makes my tummy hurt, he loves playing with kids and wrestling on tv every friday night only brings the 10 year old in him. He has the power of turning my tears into smiles with A HUG. He has crossed countries for me, written poetry for me, waited and prayed for me, he has made my dreams come true. I love you with everything I am. Thank you for your love, Thank GOD for you.

1 comment:

jess said...

Pues.... dijiste algo así como que arregla tu cámara con un café????
wow, todo un súper hombre!!
jejejej
No ya en buen plan, un saludo enorme pequeña!!!!! Cuide mucho a su esposito y échele ganas al jale.
XOXO.