Friday, November 25, 2011

T is for Turkey.

And T is for Thank you.
This year has been a very blessed one for our little family, for starters we added a new member, my baby Josh. My parents in separated trips were able to join our daily lives for a couple months, our house was totally unharmed during the devastation of Hurricane Irene and for that we are very thankful.
I live in a country where i have a freedom of speech, opportunity to thrive and lifestyle unparalleled anywhere else. I am able to raise my family, not without sacrifices, on a one income budget, I get to wake up every morning knowing I will spend as much time as I want with my babies, I get to BE HOME with them, and for that I am very blessed.
I thank God for my friends, from now and before, because I carry a little of all of them in my heart. I thank Him also for my Husband, who drives me absolutely NUTS, in every posible way, with kindness, anger, passion and mostly love.
I am very thankful also for stretchy pants that allowed me to ate -ahem-keep eating- so much!
Feliz dia del pavo!

No comments: